Health & Safety Measures
Kiddie Kampus Learning Center is dedicated to aligning our practices with the most up to date information from the CDC regarding COVID19 and childcare. Our aim is to keep both staff and children as safe and healthy as possible while continuing to provide quality childcare services. Please read this updated document thoroughly. Thank you for your commitment to help maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- We will be open to families from 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Morning drop off times will take place outside of the Kiddie Kampus facility.
- The temperature of both Parent/Guardian & Child(ren) will be taken curbside at drop off. If you or your child have a reading of 100.4 or higher, childcare services will not be provided. Children will not be permitted to return until they have been symptom free for 7 consecutive days without medication. This applies to siblings and all family members. If a family member is exhibiting symptoms and/or fever, then all family members must stay at home.
- KK staff will escort children inside of the building from the parking lot.
- All children must wear a personal, cloth face mask during all indoor activities except for nap and mealtimes. Masks, provided by parents, are to be washed daily. Children without masks will not be admitted.
- Staff temperatures will be recorded daily. Symptomatic staff members will not return until they have been symptom free without medication for 7 days.
- Program and policy updates and any other information relevant to the operation of Kiddie Kampus will be shared through the Brightwheel app. Parents/guardians agree to check Brightwheel daily to be aware of any changes,
Within the Classroom & Center
- No tours or enrichment activities will be conducted to reduce visitors to the center.
- Soft classroom toys will be removed. Only washable, hard surface toys will remain.
- The use of sensory bins, play dough, and play slime will be eliminated.
- The use of sheets, blankets, soft toys, or lunch bags provided from home is no longer permitted.
- Children will be advised and reminded to wear their personal cloth masks and maintain their own personal space.
- In-classroom soap & water handwashing for staff and children will take place between activities.
- Center staff will conduct regularly scheduled cleaning and disinfecting of high touch areas throughout the day including but not limited to:
- Door handles
- Cabinet handles
- Stairway railings
- Window handles
- Light switches
- Bathroom sinks
- Toilet handles
- Playground equipment
- Group sizes in all classrooms will be limited to 10.
- Staff will assist children with maintaining acceptable and safe physical distancing during indoor/outdoor small group play and activities.
- Meals are served in each classroom with appropriate distanced seating.
End of Day Pickup
- Parents will park in designated pick-up spaces. KK staff will accompany children out of the building and transfer supervision to parents to limit the number of people entering the facility.
- A late fee of $1.00 per minute per child will be charged to any parent/guardian arriving after closing. This payment should be made directly to the staff person providing after hours supervision and cannot be added to program payments.
Payment of Tuition & Fees
All payments for tuition, registration and book fees must be made through the Brightwheel app or through the payment portal at kklc-pa.com. In-person payments will no longer be accepted.